New To Stuttgart

Discussion in 'Continental Europe' started by cvcfoto, Oct 15, 2009.

1. cvcfoto

cvcfoto Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello Europe,
    I am an American stationed here in Stuttgart Germany and would like to connect with other Apugers. So drop a line when you have time:D

2. Edwardv

Edwardv Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Stuttgart. A very nice city. Before Berlin became the center of the photography in Germany, most professional photographers where located there. Kodak did their Kodachrome processing there, Augsburg is to the East, where I lived for 7 years before closing and Munich to the East was is my favorite city. Some day I shall return.

3. photogolf

photogolf Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I live in Stuttgart but work in Heidelberg. Drop an email and let's discuss.

Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Stuttgart...Stutt-Gart!

VFB soccer team song but we are not doing so good.

4. cvcfoto

cvcfoto Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Edwardv: Yes I have heard that Germany was the center for photography, but I am finding it hard to find chemicals and a lab to do some scanning and printing. I guess I need to get out there more and ask around. I did find the Kodak "factory", by accident. You should return I really like it here.

photogolf: I would love to discuss photography, soccer I don't know much about. That is a drive but I hear people do it.

Happy shooting to you both.

5. ath

ath Member

Shooter:
    35mm
  6. Chazzy

Chazzy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    cvcfoto, welcome to APUG. Sometime you ought to make a trip to Brackenheim near Heilbronn and post some pictures! It's my ancestral village, and I don't think I'll ever see it for myself.