Nikkor-W 300mm in Copal 3

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by sdivot, Jun 16, 2011.

1. sdivot

sdivot Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a Nikkor-W 300mm lens in Copal 3 shutter for sale.
    I had it on my 8x10, and never had a single problem with it. Works great, looks great. I have no way to test the shutter speeds, but they seem right on as far as I can tell. I haven't put it under a microscope or anything, but the glass looks nice. Maybe a tiny bit of dust. Has front cap. No back cap.

I'm getting into wet plate collodion and I need to free up some money, so I'm selling a few things. In fact, I may be putting up a 12x20 camera and G-Claron 355mm lens soon. If interested in those, let me know.

I can send pics of the lens if you'd like, but it looks great.

I saw one of these go on ebay recently. It went for $699. I'll take $575 for it, plus shipping. Seems reasonable, I think.

Thanks,
    Steve

ps: You can look under sdivot on ebay and see that I have perfect feedback. I've been a member here for a while. There might be a person or two here who can vouch for me. Maybe Jim Galli would. I've bought a few things from him (who hasn't? lol).
    If you buy anything from me and you're not happy, just return it in same condition, and I'll refund you're money.

2. sdivot

sdivot Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Here are a few pics of the lens:

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      109.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg