Nikon 35mm f2 AI LIKE NEW (165 USD SHIPPED WITH EMS)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Maiku2008, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Maiku2008

Maiku2008 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I like my Nikon 28mm f2.8 AI more than the 35mm f2 AI. I hope the price is right.

Shipping: Free with Japan Post EMS Airmail Service. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive. There may be a delay due to customs inspection.

Paypal only. If interested send me your paypal email address, so I can send a invoice.

Customs/Duties:The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly.I will not mark as a gift etc.

Nikon AI 35mm f2
    For Sale: Nikon 35mm f2 AI lens. Come original box and papers. This lens can be used on a Nikon D4, D3x, D3s, D3, D800, D700, D600, D300s and D300 with full matrix metering.

It looks like new, but probably not been cleaned, lubricated or adjusted. The lens focuses smooth, the diaphragm stop down quickly and the lens mounts on my Nikon F2A camera without a problem.

Overall Body Condition: Good Condition. There is wear on the lens body from everyday use. The rear chrome mounting ring is undamaged. I can mount the lens on to my Nikon F2A and F3 without a problem. The lens locks firmly into place. The aperture ring turn smoothly. The filter ring is not damaged, so I can screw a filter.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is accurate. There is no skipping or slippage when focusing.

Aperture and Preview Rings and Blades Condition: The aperture and preview rings move smoothly. They click at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f16. The blades are very clean. There is no oil.

Lens Condition: There is no mold or cloudiness that. Please checked the photos. The lens has very, very, very,very light cleaning marks on the front element.

Notes: There is a rear lens cap and UV filter.
    Shipping:tongue:lease note shipping quotes below are for Japan Post EMS Airmail Service. It takes about 3 to 5-days to arrive.There may be a delay due to customs inspection. Costs will vary based on buyer`s location. Shipping to

1.US and Canada is 165 USD
    2.UK/Europe is 170 USD
    3.Australia/New Zealand is 165 USD
    4.Singapore/Hong Kong/Thailand is 160 USD
    5.Taiwan/Korea is 160 USD
    6.Central/South America is 185 USD

Attached Files:

2. Maiku2008

Maiku2008 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    more photos

Attached Files:

3. Colin Corneau

Colin Corneau Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Stellar lens at a great price.

4. nwilkins

nwilkins Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    hi there, you said the aperture blades close down to F16. Does this mean that it does not work at F22?

5. Maiku2008

Maiku2008 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Yes, f22.

BTW no one is interested. This lens is wonderful condition. I wish I could sell it for less, but the price matches what I paid.

FYI I always donate to APUG from a sale.

6. Ken Nadvornick

Ken Nadvornick Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Not true. I'd LOVE to purchase this lens. You price is very fair.

But if I did I would have to skip replacing the broken ground glass in my 8x10, which would render that camera unusable for the foreseeable future. And our invariably short summer season in the US Pacific Northwest is coming up real soon now.

Best of luck with your sale. Times are still tough right now for many.

Ken

7. nwilkins

nwilkins Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'm still unclear about the F22 thing. Does it stop down to F 22, or just to F16?

8. Mitya138

Mitya138 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm interested.

Maiku (Mike?), How much, including shipping, to Saitama? Standard post would be fine. I do PayPal.

Thanks.

9. brucemuir

brucemuir Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The price is fair.
    I paid a fair amount more for an ais version.

10. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It shows f/22 on the aperture ring, so.... I'd assume it was capable of stopping down to f/22.

I wish I could pick this up myself. Been wanting one of these.

11. Rolfe Tessem

Rolfe Tessem Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM Sent.

12. nwilkins

nwilkins Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    yes the lens is supposed to stop down to F22. However the description says "the aperture blades stop down to F16", so I was wondering if there was a problem with the lens.