Nikon 55mm f1.2 lens, mint-

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by nanthor, Mar 19, 2013.

1. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is my beautiful Nikon 55mm 1.2 lens. Glass is pristine, body looks great, black paint is thick and luscious. Focus is smooth and apertures click in nicely. This is a fantastic bokeh machine and is sharp starting from 1.2 and gets even sharper up to 2.8-4 where is is cutting edge sharp (and still shows boatloads of bokeh). Comes with both caps and a vintage Nikon 52mm threaded hood.

Price is $425.00 shipped and paypalled in the USA

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
  2. John_Nikon_F

John_Nikon_F Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    FYI, that's the only version of the 55/1.2 that's compatible with the Nikon F4 and FA, without modifications being done to the lens mount around the rear element. The factory AI lens.

-J

3. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the additional info John, lens is still for sale. Accepting offers too. I also have a Nikon>Fuji XF lens adapter that I have used with this lens on my Fuji X-E1 and I will include that adapter for the price listed if it is wanted. The lens on the Fuji makes for a very nice portrait lens and also a great semi-macro that shoots flowers with fantastic backgrounds. Bob.

John, I see you don't have this lens in your lineup. Since you are a big Nikon fan, why not make me an offer via PM, I would be very good to youse. Bob.

4. John_Nikon_F

John_Nikon_F Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Bob,

If I had the money, I'd jump on it. :smile: But, I need to hold off on big purchases for a while...

-J

5. Tommy3

Tommy3 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PMed...

6. Tommy3

Tommy3 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Payment sent

7. Tommy3

Tommy3 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    All,

This lens arrived in good order and was properly shipped very quickly. Kudos to Nanthor as an asset to this forum, as well as the others in which he is a contributor. Thank you sir!

Tom