Nikon Coolscan ED 8000, with Glass holder, IT-8 targets

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Lovesong, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Lovesong

Lovesong Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Up for sale is my trusty Nikon Coolscan 8000. I am the second owner (purchased back in April). Previous owner had it serviced by Nikon at the beginning of the year. I've scanned about 30 rolls on it without a hitch. Scanner works great with both OSX 10.6 and Windows 7. I've used this with Silverfast AI studio under Snow Leopard since I bought it.

Scanner is in great condition (typical scuff here, small mark there, visible only under close inspection). Included in the sale are all three original holders (the FH-835S 35mm strip holder, the FH-835M 35mm slide holder, and the FH-869 120 holder) all in original boxes.I am also including the FH-869G ANR glass holder, which I purchased new from B&H this spring, along with the original box and all the 120 masks (645, 6x6, 6x7, and 6x9). The scanner will also ship with a set of IT-8 targets, which I bought from Wolf Faust (coloraide.de), including slides "E" (Ektachome), "N" Velvia 100F/ Astia 100F/Sensia 100), "A" (Agfa RSX/ RSXII/CT Precisa), "V" (Velvia), and "F" (Provia/Sensia/Astia), along with 2 reflective targets, and the CD of color reference files. Using these targets is essential in getting correct color representations from positive films, and the set ran about $90 altogether. Scanner will come with a copy of the manual on a CD, as well as a power cable, and firewire cable.

I would really like to keep the whole set together.

Asking $1300 + $40 shipping. Given the size/weight of the scanner, I'd like to keep it within the Con US.

PM me any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some scans with this beast:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drumlin

drumlin Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    pm sent

3. Lovesong

Lovesong Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    PM replied.

4. STP

STP Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Wow, great price for a great scanner! These were $3k when they first came out. The newer model (9000) is really not much different, and it is going for $2200 to $3000, although it's exceedingly hard to find. Having the glass holder is a huge plus. I'd be all over this if I didn't have one myself.

5. Q.G.

Q.G. Inactive

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    You can never have enough of them.

Scanning is slow, and it helps a lot having two machines going at the same time.
    :wink:

6. Lovesong

Lovesong Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    +1 :whistling:

Thanks for the bumps.

7. Lovesong

Lovesong Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sold. Thanks, Brian!