Nikon FE with 55mm f/3.5 Micro-Nikkor

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mjs, Dec 12, 2010.

1. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    A great user! I got it several years ago after wanting and not having a macro lens for my Minolta outfit and have truely enjoyed this camera. But cameras seem to be breeding around here lately and I'm standardizing on Minolta stuff. Maybe Santa will drop off a macro lens for me in a couple of weeks? I'm on the Good list, honest I am! Just ask anyone! Well, no, not him. *Sigh* No, not her either: sisters always lie about their big brothers...

The EM body is a good user; there's brassing along the edges but the paint looks good otherwise and it works perfectly. It uses two A76 / "357" sized batteries and I buy them from my local CVS drug store. Has two good ones in it now and three new ones, still in the package, all included. Camera serial # FE 3370798.

Attached to the camera is a lovely Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 lens. The lens mount shows some wear, the lens itself is otherwise excellent. No scratches on the lens barrel and I can't see a mark on the glass. Takes superb pictures, either close-up or at infinity. Comes with a Nikon lens cap on the front but I don't have a body cap, sorry, nor a rear lens cap. Serial # 1003282

I'd like to get $100 plus shipping for this outfit; I take Paypal and USPS money orders and ship USPS Priority Mail. If you hurry and this new blizzard blows past like they predict it will, you can have it by Christmas!

Mike

Attached Files:

2. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    More pictures!

A couple more.

Attached Files:

3. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    It was pointed out that I called the body an "EM" in the add, while calling it an "FE" in the heading. It's clearly an "FE", not an "EM", and I can only point out that I'm sorry, very very sorry, and will be put to bed without my dessert tonight.

Mike

4. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Asking too much? Make me an offer! Still time to get it before Christmas!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  5. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sold pending payment.

Mike

6. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format