A few years ago a friend of mine gave me his Nikon FG after he went digital. I was warned by my local camera shop that the model was notorious for eating batteries, and that I needed to take them out when I wasn't using it. For a while it seemed I could get away with leaving the batteries in for the day while I was on an outing, but yesterday after shooting about a dozen exposures and having the batteries in for maybe two hours, I lost all power. Has anyone else experienced this? I have other cameras I use more, but I like the results I get with the FG, when it works. If it doesn't retain enough battery life for me to have it ready at a moment's notice when I'm at least planning on shooting, though, it doesn't seem very useful.