Nikon FM with 50mm Series E $70 - Mounts all lenses thanks to flip tab

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jon koss, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    This is an original Nikon FM with the little flip tab that gets out of the way of old school Nikkors. Very handy, much lamented feature. See photos of the throat for the tab in flipped and unflipped positions. All functions are right on - speeds are perfect, all controls are smooth, aperture is crisp and snappy. Body cosmetics are quite respectable indeed. The only appreciable attrition is shirt wear on the paint of the back door. Lens cosmetics are better still. Glass is gorgeous - sorry for the lack of photos. I had put everything away before I realized that I had missed. I guaranty you will be delighted with it or I will refund your money including domestic shipping.

Have I missed anything? Oh yes, 100% of the price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/. Enjoy!!

Jon

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  2. Poohblah

Poohblah Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The FM is a very nice little camera. Mine's taken quite a few spills and it keeps on going. This is a good price too - I got mine for near that but without a lens.

3. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just adding a photo of the lens - I did not see the edit option this time.

Just adding a photo of the lens - I did not see the edit option this time.

Attached Files:

4. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Now why couldn't they simply have put the flipping AI tab on all of their AI cameras? Sure would be nice to mount pre-AI glass on modern professional bodies. It'd be all the reason I'd need to buy a Nikon digital instead of a Canon.

5. LyleB

LyleB Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Surprised no one has snatched this up yet. Great camera, if I didn't already have three in the FM/FE series, I would jump. May still if I don't go to bed soon. :smile:

6. bblhed

bblhed Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.