No Efke at Freestyle

Discussion in 'B&W: Film, Paper, Chemistry' started by Jim Noel, May 9, 2008.

1. Jim Noel

Jim Noel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I just logged on to the Freestyle Photo site to order some Efke film in 3 sizes. No Efke film is showing in their on-kine catalog. Have theystopped carrying this? If so, it is a real blow to those of us who depend on them for ULF film.
    Does anyone know of another supplier of this film in the U,S,

2. John Kasaian

John Kasaian Member

It is there Jim. I just came from Freestyle's website. Take a deep breath. Exhale. It will be alright. :smile:

3. Jim Noel

Jim Noel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Well, I have no idea what is going on. WHen I searched for Efke by name and size, there were no results. I went back after the previous post an listed "All Manufacturers" and :All Sizes" and Efke showed up . Perhaps they just have a glitch in their web site. I hope so and hope my previous post caused no one a problem.

4. wildbill

wildbill Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I quit photography and smashed all my cameras on the sidewalk out front. Oops!

5. tac

tac Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    B&H has Efke 35mm, 120, and sheet in stock.

6. Pentax_Junkie

Pentax_Junkie Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I logged into Freestyle as well and the have crap loads of Efke, plus I was just there about 3 days ago and they had plenty in stock. It lists as Fotokemika Efke (or something close to that).

7. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Don't worry. It's probably some glitch in the search. Just called and ordered a bunch of 12x20 for my pinhole, and will go in and pick it up Monday. They have plenty right on the shelf, not to mention what is in the back and in the warehouse.

If, for any reason, there are difficulties, I am local and can go in to the retail store for anyone who needs it. It shouldn't be necessary, however.

2F/2F