Northwest Alt Photography Winter Meeting 28 January, 2012, 1-4pm, Bellevue WA

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by MattKing, Dec 28, 2011.

1. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This information came to me as a result of my membership in another photography group in my area, and I'm happy to pass it on:

The next Alternative Photography (analog) meeting of the Pacifica Chapter, Center for Photographic History and Technology has been arranged by Dan Williams and Craig Huber (Chair).

DATE & TIME: 28 January 2012, 1-4 pm
    LOCATION: Spring Hall (Education Building) on the campus of Eastshore Unitarian Church, 12700 Southeast 32nd Street, Bellevue, WA, USA

Historical photographic methods in use today - the art, processes and techniques of alternative photography. http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/

This group meets 3 times a year (winter, spring, fall). It is open to all analogue photographers and there is no attendance fee. ... I hope you can attend.

The next Symposium is scheduled for late September or early October 2012, a one day meeting with speakers, demonstrations, and perhaps photo shoot.

If anyone has questions, they should be directed to Craig Huber, who is a member here on APUG - "CAHUBER" - who would welcome contact by APUG private message ("pm")

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
  2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just a reminder that this meeting is scheduled for tomorrow!

Caution - I'm going to be there!

3. DarkroomDan

DarkroomDan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Matt,

Thanks for posting this notice. See you there.

Dan Williams

4. sly

sly Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm sorry not to have been there, but business partner had arranged for holiday at this time quite awhile ago. Will there be a spring get together? When will the date for fall one be set? Typically I need more than a month of lead time to get away for a few days. (it's a24/7 kind of a job.)
    Hope you all are having a great time.

5. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just got back from the meeting - I had a great time.

And sly, rumour has it that the next meeting is going to be on the Canadian side of the line - keep watching for an update soon!