Nova 12x16" Quad Slot Paper Processor: $400

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Richard Man, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Man

Richard Man Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You probably know that one of these units only goes on sale every 3-5 years because no one wants to part with them!!

I am only selling this because I just purchased a new 16x20" FB unit. :tongue:

In case you don't know, the Nova processor (www.novadarkroom.com) is built like a tank, has two waterbath with temperature control. You only need to replenish the developer once every 10 8x10" prints or so. Otherwise, the chemical will keep for 1-2 weeks with the "floating lids." It's ready in minutes and also takes only seconds to shut down after each sessions (place floating lids on slots, fill with water, turn off power - done). It takes up a small bench in my darkroom and uses as little as 2 ft x 1ft of space, if that.

It has quad slots - developer, stop, fixer, and the last one I use as pre-rinse.

The power unit IS US compatible (unlike the new 16x20" unit I just got - for which I have to purchased a 220-110v downconverter, argh).

$400, plus shipping at cost, which is probably ~$40-$50 FedEX home to CONUS (much cheaper to pay shipping from UK and have to pay the $#^& custom charge). Paypal OK.

2. Richard Man

Richard Man Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    OK, Price DROP! $350, plus shipping at cost.

Thanks.

3. TimVermont

TimVermont Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Please check your pm's and rely, thanks!

4. Richard Man

Richard Man Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

Honestly, if you see one of these for sale anywhere, grab it! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.