Oh to be in London

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Ross Chambers, May 25, 2008.

1. Ross Chambers

Ross Chambers Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  2. catem

catem Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looks good - and quite opportune considering some of the discussion in the 'Portrait' sub-forum! You've also reminded me that the ManRay/Duchamp/Picabia exhibition at Tate Modern finishes TOMORROW - so I'm going to see if I can get to both. Thank you!

3. Akki14

Akki14 Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    There's oodles of things on in little galleries around Bond street I noticed in the most recent issue of B&W Photography magazine. Luckily you can do 3 exhibits in one day and I have a feeling they're all free to go look at. I highly recommend the Linda McCartney exhibit - beautiful huge platinum prints done by 31 Studio but you can tell the original source of most of the images were nice, gritty 35mm film. It's not completely full of celeb pictures either.
    When I went to the Man Ray,etc exhibit the other week, it was a few days before the street photography exhibit opened :sad:

4. catem

catem Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Quite an interesting article relating the the Street and Studio exhibition to be found here

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008