???? on Vivitar lenses info

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by SteveinAlaska, Sep 27, 2007.

1. SteveinAlaska

SteveinAlaska Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    So I end the summer in Fairbanks Alaska with much more equipment then I started with, along with 12 weeks in a film class at the university. I am learning from my mistakes and most of them seem to be from lenses selection and use. The old internet has become my dictionary/library for info. But I have had no luck in finding a reference on Vivitar lenses such as the ones that were produced in the 25 or so years for film cameras. They have been easy to find here so I have built my collection around them. Is there a website out there somewhere ??:sad: Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

One last note here- also have in my possession is a Seikanon 500mm mirror lens and I cannot find any info on it also

2. Lee L

Lee L Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. Kiron Kid

Kiron Kid Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Steve

I'm an authority on Vivitar and Kiron lenses. E-mail me off-group @ ( Kiron Kid@aol.com or MrVivSeries1@aol.com) and I'll gladly answer any question in detail that you may have on Vivitar lenses.

Kiron Kid

4. donbga

donbga Member

Shooter:
    Large Format Pan
    Here is some info:

http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm