Parts cameras--Rangefinder type.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by randyB, Feb 23, 2013.

1. randyB

randyB Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Parts cameras--Rangefinder type.
    #1: Fuji Mini 1/2 frame 35mm. It kinda works but is broke. The meter cell is dead. The lens ring has major damage, someone pried it off with a screwdiver. The lens is fixed focus and is clear, no scratches. The shutter has only 1 speed, I'm guessing about a 1/60th. When you turn the lens ring the aperture stops down but there are no f/stops indicated. A unique novelty. As is, $10.00 plus shipping. It is tiny, I photographed it next to a 35mm film cassette to show its size.
    #2: Zorki 4 body for parts. It doesn't work, is missing may parts. As is $15.00 plus shipping.
    #3: Minolta Hi-Matic 7-S with case. It used to work very well and still does on occasion. If you wind and click the shutter 36 times the shutter only opens maybe 15 times. It is a hit and miss thing. The camera/ lens are in very good cosmetic condition. As is. $15.00 plus shipping
    All items sold as is, no return, no guarantee. .
    USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Email with your address for postage cost. PM or email with questions. Yes, I do combine to save on shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
  2. Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'll take #1.

3. randyB

randyB Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Coldeye was first with the PM, so sold pending payment.

4. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Payment sent. Thank you.