Pentax 35mm kit.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by MattPC, Sep 1, 2012.

1. MattPC

MattPC Member

May 16, 2011
    Brisbane, Au
    Med. Format RF
    Hi all,

In an attempt to reduce the impact of an impending rangefinder purchase I'm offering my consumer 35mm components.

Pentax MG apeture priority only. c/w OEM manual motor drive and body cap. CLA'd 20-04-11 (reciept for $165 available. I know, I know but it seemed like such a good idea at the time...), body in good user condition (though obviuosly well used) winder battery cover has been repaired by glue and has a screw missing. Seems to work ok if you like the loud noise it makes. $50.

Pentax SMC-M 28mm F 2.8 c/w pentax caps and Hoya skylight 1B. Glass is good, some paint loss on the barrel. Filter has small marks. $60

Pentax SMC-A 50mm F2. c/w generic metal hood & cap. Pentax rear cap. Front element has 2 marks at the edge of the glass (may be coating seperation?). This was my favourite lens until I discovered MF. I've printed 12x16 from this and routinely printed crops at 8x10. In my opinion, it's a budget sleeper that gets overlooked by everyones focus on high speed. For this price I should keep it, but my intended purchase is so breath-takingly expensive (for me) that every little bit counts. $50

Pentax SMC-M 135mm F3.5. c/w caps and hard case. built in hood. hard case is a little battered. Lens is excellent. $60

Pentax K-49mm reverse adaptor for macro. c/w macro focussing rail. adaptor excellent, focussing rail is missing a rubber washer from the camera mount (I just used a peice of cardboard) but works well. As a cheap way of trying out macro this is a bit of fun, limited by your lens capablity of course. $30.

Postage extra at cost of course (from Brisbane Australia). I guess paypal or direct bank transfer. Or (easiest of all for me) pick-up from 4122 of course!

If someone would like to save me the effort of multiple postage etc and take the lot I'll pack it all into it's 5 liter storage bucket and take $200.00. If you take the lot and pick up I'll throw in a patterson daylight developing tank.

Attached Files: