Pentax 645n Camera Body With One 120 Film Holder

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by n2mf, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    IMPORTANT: So you don’t miss out on getting the item you want, please read the entire listing.

DESCRIPTION: Pentax 645n Camera Body With One 120 Film Holder. Also includes camera strap and manual (Manual not shown). No lens or body cap included. SN#5436783. As shown.

CONDITION: Camera body is fully functional, but has a couple of cracks in the housing as seen in the pictures (Does not effect operation in any way).

PRICE: $ 249

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Reduced...$189...Shipped!

3. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    New price...$179...Shipped.

4. ggervais

ggervais Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Nobody grabbed this incredible deal yet?

5. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Any interest at $169...Shipped?

6. n2mf

n2mf Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No longer available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.