Photo Labs in Vegas

Discussion in 'Geographic Location' started by lomomagix, Feb 1, 2009.

1. lomomagix

lomomagix Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Howdy everybody!

I'll be going to Las Vegas later this month and will be staying for a considerable length of time. Could anybody tell me about any good photo labs in the area that process medium format film? And is there anyone there you know that can do some CLA for some old lenses?

Thanks!

2. Richard Raymond

Richard Raymond Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sahara Camera (corner of Sahara and Eastern) has machine processing. Not sure about Casey's Camera down on Trop. I think they send their's out. No place for CLA. Most of the stuff gets sent to CA. Dip and Dunk would be in Arizona or in Colorado. May be something in Salt Lake but I am not sure.
    Ric

3. dmr

dmr Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I would second the recommendation of Sahara Camera. I bought a lens from them some time ago, very nice people. One of the surviving Real Camera Shops<tm> in the area.

I've been by Casey's many times, never stopped in. No particular reason, just never did. :smile:

4. eclarke

eclarke Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    There was a good commercial lab over on Industrial Drive and they turned e6 around in an hour. Could be gone now, though...Evan Clarke

5. lomomagix

lomomagix Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the tips guys! I'll check out that Sahara Camera when I get there!

6. werra

werra Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Nevermind, it's gone to 2600 W.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009