Pictures of our last outing - Calgary Large Format Users Grp

Discussion in 'Member Organized Functions' started by Eric Rose, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Check out the photos I have uploaded in the Non-Gallery Pictures section of our last group outing. Everyone had a great time slugging thru the mud and slipping down the icy trail. Fred Wong was out with his 8x10 proving to us that size does matter. Unfortunately I only have bum shots of Leslie (she sat in some mud) so I didn't post them as I didn't want to be called a MSP. As you will note not everyone was using LF gear. Shows just how flexible we Canuck are eh.

Wayne Galbraith did an excellent job herding the cats and we all had a great time. I am sure you will see some pics uploaded from this field trip to lovely Silver Springs - Calgary.

2. Leslie Thomson

Leslie Thomson Member

I think that it is quite appropriate that the masses have been spared the sight of my muddy butt! Actually I thought I did pretty good to get away with just that considering the ice, snow, and muck we trudged in to pass through the ravine, down the creek bed and to the river. What a wonderful sunny day it was for mid February! Looking forward to viewing the results of all your labour!

Leslie

3. philldresser

philldresser Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Wow

Looks like you had fun and I am envious. All I need to do now is locate 4 or 5 like minded individuals to have an outing near me.

Phill

Or maybe a trip to Canada?

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Actually Les and I are organizing a group trip from the UK to the Rockies for next fall/winter. When I have the details I will announce them on the board.

5. philldresser

philldresser Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sounds good but do you offer divorce councilling as well :smile:

6. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hey I've been divorced twice so I'm not the one to ask! Bring here along, I'm sure she would enjoy the trip.