Plastic darkroom sink and rotating "cage" print washer, local Los Angeles sale only

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by 2F/2F, Mar 5, 2011.

1. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    $25 OBO or trade for a black (i.e. not metal) drop-in darkroom sink. I want this gone from my pile o' junk in the basement, because I have no place to put it, and probably will not for some time. I can dig it out and measure if you need to know the exact size, but it's pretty standard. About 4 feet long by 2 feet wide, and I think that it is not flat-bottomed, but canted slightly toward the drain.

$75 O.B.O. or trade for stainless rotating "cage" print washer with hoses and screw-on connector for a standard faucet end. (I hook this up to either my bathroom faucet or a hose.) Some minor rust spots (hardly worth mentioning, but I want to avoid complaints), and the locks for the cage can get stiff sometimes, but not unusably so. It works well with fiber; pretty-much useless with RC. I was terrified of this thing bending the hell out of my prints when I first got it, but many hundreds of prints later without any damage whatsoever, I can say that this is not an issue at all. The thing is bigger than I like, and I am making a vertical slot washer, so I don't want it anymore.

The washer looks near-identical to this one that just sold on E-Bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ARKAY-1620-A-St...773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483f3a1a6d.

It went for $65 after shipping, and its hoses were hardened up. The hoses on mine are fine.

If you want both of them, I am asking $80 O.B.O. or trade.

These items are for pickup only.

P.S. I occasionally take trips to the Santa Barbara area to do my film processing and/or stay at El Capitan or Gaviota state beaches. I could load these things into my Olds (It has a great trunk, and it is only a midsize!) and meet anybody in central CA who may be interested.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
  2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Remember, folks; these prices are O.B.O. or trades!

3. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Both items have been sold.