polaprinter slide copier $75.00 shipped conUSA

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by johnielvis, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    just like the title says...used it--you can even use it with 3000 speed film apparently, there were directions on it on how to put filters on it to cut down the light.

I used it for a few color slides with fp100c but the slides were kodachrome--that's mainly all my slides--don't work to my tastes--way too contrasty--it did work pretty good for some of these agfa OLD slides I had though--much less contrast on that film than kodachrome.

EMAIL me please--easier: johnielvis@aol.com thanks

Attached Files:

2. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    hey all--still here--this works for analog alt processes--you can dupe a slide or negative to fuji pack film and then remove the anti-halation black backing from the fuji negative with regular household bleach--this gives you the enlarger negative/positive for use. You can also scan the larger negatives too. When you make a dupe of a negative, the enlarged negative will be a positive for further processing/intensification expeiments. just one of the ideas I never got around to doing.....

3. Renato Tonelli

Renato Tonelli Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Free bump: I use this slide copier to do polaroid/fuji image transfers. Very small footprint and works really well.

4. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HEY---still here! this is a very convenient thing if you want to do polaroid experimenting and have only a 35mm camera.

5. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HEY!
    HEY!
    this is IN the U S A!

and it's STILL AVAILABLE....GRAB it before it's gone gone gone

6. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    interested parties? I'm interested in a party.....

7. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    polaprinter still here and working...wanna make prints from your slides--THIS is how to do it---or NEGATIVES for alt processes????THIS is the way to do it.

8. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    HA....just modified it and now it works real kool for the kodachromes and everything else on the fuji 100 speed color film---the kodachromes come out with a kool almost cross processed look....WELL, now I"m a using it like you wouldn't believe...already pulled over 100 bucks of film through it in the last week---finally printing my slides the way I wanted.

the upshot--NO LONGER FOR SALE at this time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.