Polaroid 360 Springs & Timer

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by ChristopherCoy, Feb 11, 2013.

1. ChristopherCoy

ChristopherCoy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The first pack of FP100c that input in my 360 was totally wasted. It was too tight, tabs ripped, and I ended up pulling three or four frames out at the same time.

I've broken the springs and taken them out to make room for the pack.

Does the timer need to come out as well? I don't want to waste another $15 pack if film.

2. ChristopherCoy

ChristopherCoy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Never mind. Apparently it does. First 4 frames are screwed because its still too tight.

3. Whiteymorange

Whiteymorange Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Have you checked to see that the rollers are turning freely? I had that problem with a 360. They're tight, but after I cleaned the rollers I had no problem on the next pack.

4. ChristopherCoy

ChristopherCoy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    They're rolling fine, I cleaned them before I ever put film in it. It's just pressure on the film pack. The dark slide rips and so do the tabs. Removing the springs alleviated it somewhat but not enough.

5. MichaelT72

MichaelT72 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    What I do on my 360 is after taking first shot, I unlatch film door just so it pops slightly and while holding so it doesn't open up any more, I pull the first tab. "Tab on the "Image sandwich" will now exit thru rollers. Pull out, then latch door. This works for me. Second shot usually comes out normally, but a couple times had to do this on second shot as well.

6. xya

xya Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    you can change the back door easily. they are all the same size. choose one without timer from a busted camera and your done. no problem any more.

7. flsimages

flsimages Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I run a 360, with timer, with only springs removed and i have ZERO problems with the film not feeding correctly?

8. 3rdtrick

3rdtrick Member

Shooter:
    Instant Films
    I had to remove the timer from my 360 and eventually changed the back to one without a timer. That is why I like the 250s better.
    Pete