Polaroid Land Pack Film Holder Model 405

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by Terrence Brennan, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Terrence Brennan

Terrence Brennan Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I will be shortly listing one of the above for sale (as soon as I get off my duff and become a subscriber!)

I am not terribly knowledgeable about what current film types would fit this back, as I haven't used it in 37 years. The instruction booklet states that it uses Types 108, 107 or 105; are any of the current films now being manufactured compatible with this back?

2. Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    WRONG INFO:

That would work with old stock Fuji FP100C45 and the equivalent FP3000B45. Both are discontinued but available in date or just expired online.

New55 should work, and they are just getting into public sales of their product. Pricy at $6/sheet but is new production.

PLEASE LOOK BELOW FOR CORRECTION.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  3. jcc

jcc Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The Polaroid 405 (aka Fujifilm PA-145) works with 3.35x4.25" packs, not the 4x5" packs. Fujifilm FP-100C (no 45) works with it.

The back that takes 4x5" pack is the Polaroid 550 (or Fujifilm PA-45).

4. Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    This is correct. I'll edit my earlier posting with apologies for the mis-information.

5. vdonovan

vdonovan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Correct all around. The only currently available film that will work is Fuji FP-100c. The proposed New55 will NOT work. That project is having trouble getting off the ground anyway.