polaroid pack film archival (Fuji FP+FB series)

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by zenza, Sep 1, 2012.

1. zenza

zenza Member

May 2, 2009
    Medium Format
    Hello all,

I've had a Polaroid Land Camera 100 for a while now and it seems like all my photos end up packed away in their original boxes. I'm hunting for archival sheets for the prints but can't seem to find a solid answer.

So far, I've come across these: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/77395-REG/Print_File_PFEM6100_Archival_Storage_Page_for.html but I can't tell if it's strictly for the negatives or not. Can anyone chime in on what they use to store their polaroid prints? Thanks for the help.
  2. vintagesnaps

vintagesnaps Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Those look like they might be for the integral film photos, the 600 and SX 70, but I can't tell for sure from the picture (would need to measure and see). I'm just getting started with the peel apart film and don't have enough to store yet.

I was thinking I'd maybe try small photo storage boxes that someplace like Lumiere in Rochester carries, or I might try a small scrapbook and photo corners. I've found some older Print File pages still in the original packaging, or even a vintage photo album to hold the integral size prints, but not anything much for the pack film photos.

You might try the Pittsburgh Photo Exchange, I think they have two locations, one that sells new equipment and one that has all kinds of vintage items; they sell on eBay and have their own website and I've gotten some nice used items from them.