Portfolio update, please

Discussion in 'Traveling Portfolio Project' started by liza, May 16, 2008.

1. liza

liza Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi!
    It´s been more or less exactly 2 years since I had the pleasure to wiew the travelling portfolio. It´s about time for a new visit in Sweden and the possibility to change picture. So a small update would be humbly appreciated. May I also suggest that to keep weight down and affordeble for everyone, that participants only put one picture in the box.
    All the best
    Eva "liza" Lundh

2. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi All,

It's with me at the moment. I will be doing a print for it this weekend then sending it out Monday.

3. liza

liza Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ahh, nice to know :smile: Is is possible that you put up a list who is participating so we can see what route it will take around the world.
    Thanks Eva

4. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    The list for the next round is here--

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum181/47179-traveling-portfolio-round-4-a.html

Sean has Portfolio II, and I have Portfolio I at the moment. Sorry, it arrived at a busy time, so I've kept it longer than I like to, but a few other NYC types have had a chance to see it, so it's getting some circulation even as it stands in place. I'll be headed out of town next week, so if I can, I'll try to see if I can get it off before then. You're in Portfolio I after Carl Radford, so I suspect you should be seeing it in the next couple of months.