Print your own lens

Discussion in 'Camera Building, Repairs & Modification' started by Mustafa Umut Sarac, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    This is copyrighted text and can not be used to get patents all over the world.
    I am trying to find the easiest way to create a working lens and i developed a idea .
    As you know diffractive optics reduced the used glass elements in canon teleobjective.
    And diffractive optics used at eyeglasses for to open a window at eye view with new focal lenght.
    Canon printed emboss of a polymer on glass lens element and cured it with uv.
    And mit jacobsen at media lab printed very large integrated circuits - for example pentium - on to the flexible plastic film with a hand operated stamp.
    Why not do we produce laser engraved stamps for to print our diffractive optics lenses with uv hardenable inks ? These prints could be applied on high diffractive index glass or polymer composite sheets or blocks ,films , single or multiple layers.

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul - 34520

Read my post on zildjian secret alloy at wiki / cymbal alloys section

2. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    This can be written as stamp your own lens.

3. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Problem is to manufacture DOEs with simpler methods. There is massive amount of information in 5734502. If a curve is necessary , microwave radiation shape controlled inflated plastic film could be used . I think this is military grade research and copyrighted. noone can get patent from this idea because it is published here by me.

Mustafa Umut Sarac

4. Travis Nunn

Travis Nunn Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Damn! You've foiled my evil plans!

5. jstraw

jstraw Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    :rolleyes:

6. Tom Hoskinson

Tom Hoskinson Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Gee! I bet Intel was surprised!

7. rippo

rippo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    erm...copyright and patents aren't the same thing. your text here is protected. but without a patent, and with you revealing your idea to the world as you've done, i'm not sure how much protection you have.

not that i have the faintest idea what you're talking about.