I bought A & B solutions from Photographers Formulary to work with Pyrocat prior to mixing my own. I'm using a JOBO CPE 2 with lift. The first negatives (FP 4+) developed were printable and suggested some revisions in development from 9 minutes to 8 minutes to see what I would get. What I got was nothing. The negs were duplicate exposures made at the time of the first exposure but these negs were blank after 8 minutes. I mean there was nothing on them, they are transparent with a hint of an orangish fog. My immediate rational was that I had waited a week to 10 days to develop the back up negs and they sat at fluxating room temperature for that time. So I set up again today with one film holder and exposed side A and immediately exposed side B. Went back to the darkroom and used the 1:1:100 ratio to make 100 mL to process the A neg. The neg is BLANK. My procedure has been: Plain water pre soak 2 minutes in rotating tank. Water returns from tank black or thereabouts. Rotating Pyrocat for determined time. Developer returns very dark. Rotating TF 4 Fix 5 minutes. Fix returns clear Rotating water rinse 5 minutes. I don't have a clue of what to address. My neg B sits in the film holder waiting for someone to come along and make suggestions.