Rare Nikkor 28mm f 3.5 lens in great condition

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Eric Rose, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Great lens, tack sharp, non AI. Stops down to f22. The colour rendition from this lens is juicy! Comes with front and rear lens caps. lens is very clean even if you see dust on lens. Serial # 242xxx.

Price $40usd

I only take PayPal, shipping not included, sales to US, UK and Canada only. Shipping is from Calgary AB, Canada postal code T3A 5V4. Go to the Canada Post website to find out the shipping cost. I will not reply to requests for shipping costs. You get 3 days to inspect. If you want to return merchandise it will be at your expense and must be received by me in the same condition it was sent to you in to obtain refund. These are my conditions, if you don't like them don't contact me. Sorry to be harsh, but in the long run it saves on miscommunication.

Attached Files:

2. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Bump. Gee maybe I should up my price to $100 like the other identical lens up for sale on the forum LOL.

This lens is ready to go!

3. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    20 is a good deal for that glass, I've shot that on my Nikkormat with good results. Color rendition is awesome with that lens.

4. bblhed

bblhed Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If it was an AI you would be putting it in a box now and sending it to me, I'm just not willing to hack up a great lens. I hope that someone that can use it takes it.