Refurbished Calumet C1

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Mark Fisher, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    This is the camera that I refurbished over the winter. When I was done, I realized that 4x5 is big enough for me so out it goes. It is an original green one, but it is currently painted gun metal gray. The GG is a Dave Parker glass (brand new). Bellows is great as are all the functions. I replaced broken phenolic knobs with larger new ones. There is also a compendium shade that I will include, but the attachment bolt is missing. I'll try to get a replacement at the hardware store this week. I have a ton of pictures (20?) on my flickr site under fotofish . I want $600 plus shipping (roughly 30-40?). I'll contribute 5% to apug. Lens not included and tripod

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Forgot to mention that there is a Copal 1 drilled board plus one drilled larger and one smaller (0 and 3?) included!

3. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Well, I thought the price might be a little high. Any takers at $500? I could probably throw in some old film and a old wood holder to get someone started. It is really a nice deal, particularly if you want to use long lenses.

4. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Any offers? Going on ebay tomorrow. I'll even throw in some older (but still good) J&C film. I even have a converted surveyors tripod with Gitzo head that I'd sell for $100 to go along with the C1 (not sold separately!)

5. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I'd also be willing to trade for a 5x7 of similar value.

6. Shadowtracker

Shadowtracker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looks like you did a good job restoring it Mark. I am just getting into LF with a 4x5. A 5x7 is probably as big as i would go except to be able to contact print with something like this. It's out of my price range or I would be interested or at least want to consider it more then. For the work you put into it, it's not a bad price, just out of my reach right now. Good luck.

7. Mark Fisher

Mark Fisher Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Well, since it didn't sell (several were interested) it went off to ebay. If you are interested, bid early and bid often :smile: