Replacement screw for Mamiya 110mm f/2.8

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by jonahr, Dec 5, 2010.

1. jonahr

jonahr Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Recently, one of the 2 screws holding the collar around the in-lens cable release socket on my 110mm f/2.8 Z fell out and was lost. I emailed Mamiya to see if they would send me a replacement and they never even responded. Does anybody know how I could get a replacement screw? I would just send it somewhere for repair but it would likely cost more than buying another lens from KEH. Thanks in advance!

2. paul ron

paul ron Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I may not have the exact same screw, but I do have plenty of compatable ones that should fit, same thread. Now I have to see what size it is. :wink:

E-mail me?
    automax1@juno.com

3. MarkF48

MarkF48 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    A few years ago I needed a couple of screws and another part for a Mamiya extension tube. I called them up and got through to the parts department and ordered them.

MAC Group (914)347-3300

4. EdSawyer

EdSawyer Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Take out the remaining screw and bring it to a good hardware store (e.g. not home despot or lowes) and measure the thread. If they don't have it, check smallparts.com, likely they or someone online will carry it. It's probably a metric thread.

-Ed

5. 23mjm

23mjm Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yep call Mamiya--they have wonderful customer service. I bought 4 TLRs a few years ago, they were in various shapes, with the help of Mamiya I got all of them working and all but one sold. They provided me with parts, repair manuals and advice.

6. paul ron

paul ron Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Take it to your local glasses store, optician, and see if they might have one?