Richeson 9010: Where to buy in Bay Area

Discussion in 'Alternative Processes' started by shinn, Jun 12, 2004.

1. shinn

shinn Member

No dice at the Berkeley Art Store or the one on University (I forget the name). Does anyone know where one might be had in the East Bay? I know I can order one, but I'd like to keep my business local if I can.

Happy Days

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If you decide to order, Cheap Joe's Art Stuff (www.cheapjoes.com) has the 2" brush for $23, but this is the largest size they carry. I placed my order from them, it shipped quickly, and they included a bunch of pamphlets and a catalog. Nice guys.

3. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I searched for one of those a few months back. Couldn't find one in the East Bay, but got one in the city on Market street (Pearl). BTW the one on University is amsterdam Art. Or up towards the University is Utrecht.

4. shinn

shinn Member

Thanks. I forgot about the one closer to campus, if they don't have it I'll order one.

Happy Days

5. shinn

shinn Member

Richeson 9010 2" for 32.00 at Amsterdam Art on University in Berkeley. They were hiding behind the counter. They also have a 3" for 59.00.

This brush is so nice I'm scared to use it.

Happy Days

6. shinn

shinn Member

Richeson 9010 2" for 32.00 at Amsterdam Art on University in Berkeley. They were hiding behind the counter. They also have a 3" for 59.00.

This brush is so nice I'm scared to use it.

Happy Days