Rollei 35 SE stuck shutter!

Discussion in 'Camera Building, Repairs & Modification' started by connie, Sep 25, 2012.

1. connie

connie Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi everyone!
    I've seen some good answers around the forum so I decided to join and find out if anyone could help me with mi camera.

The shutter of my Rollei 35SE won't go up or down, is stuck. The iris of the camera (the aperture curtain) is closed and won't open because the shutter won't work.

Any ideas?

thanks!

2. BMbikerider

BMbikerider Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    It looks like it is overdue for a good service otherwise change it's purpose to an attractive paperweight.

Having had a second thought and re-read you post, when were the batteries last changed? It may be something as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  3. connie

connie Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I found this camera in a friend's house some days ago. I'm trying to find a battery like that one (I'm from Argentina and we are having some political and economic issues so we are not importing foreign products and it's really hard to find some stuff nowadays).

I didn't know that it had to have the battery to work, from the things I read I thought the battery would only make the led work.
    Thanks for your help! As soon as I found the battery I let you know if it worked!