Rolleiflex 2.8GX camera in exc condition.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by nanthor, Feb 7, 2014.

1. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale is my Rollei 2.8GX camera in exc condition with caps and strap (comes with black plastic original caps (not shown) and the original strap). The camera operates like new with smooth focus, nice easy clicking of the front controls, accurate meter, smooth and easy winder. Cosmetically it shows some sign of use with some paint missing on the rear edges of the door. No dings or dents, nothing showing any misuse. This is a very nice camera with pristine lenses and I really like it but I have too many cameras right now and need to trim down. Great price of $1950.00 shipped in the USA, buyer pays any fees.

Located in Michigan and returns accepted.

Attached Files:

2. zfshi

zfshi Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    interested. please contact.

3. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This camera is still available and I'm lowering the price to $1890.00 shipped, buyer pays any fees. The camera is in perfect operating condition and looks great but has some minor paint flaking on the rear door edges. Meter is perfect, lenses perfect. Great price on the best Rolleiflex, IMO.

4. nanthor

nanthor Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Last price reduction before I take this off the market for good. Price is $1850 which includes shipping and we share the fees 50/50. Thanks, Bob.

5. anerdoo

anerdoo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello,
    I am interested if you still have this for sale.

Happy holidays,
    Andrew