Rolleiflex 600* Batteries

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by whlogan, Apr 6, 2010.

1. whlogan

whlogan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Who knows where to get new or rebuilt Rolleiflex 600* batteries. B&H is alleged to have new ones from reading old WEB items, but are now closed. Any ideas? Found one place that wants $190 for new ones.... seems WAY out of line to me! Need some help here.... thanks...
    Logan:confused:

2. deisenlord

deisenlord Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
  3. TimVermont

TimVermont Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If you don't want to do it yourself I have nothing but good things to say about my rebuilds from Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa, CA. When I last checked they would only do NiCd, not NiMh. Spot welded, first class padding and packing of the battery pack. They were about $50 a few years ago. Ask for Dave in sales. (No relationships other than happy customer)
    Tim

4. whlogan

whlogan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Does any one have a number or WEB URL for Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa, CA.? I tried looking on the WEB with no luck....

Logan

5. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    They're in an adjacent thread: Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa 1-800-854-5759

6. whlogan

whlogan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks.... all... I spoke with Dave and after tomorrow's trip to Magnolia Gardens in SC I will send the worst of my batteries to him and see how it goes...
    Logan