Saunders 11x14 easel, D5XL, componon-S 150mm enlarger lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by walter23, Feb 11, 2011.

1. walter23

walter23 Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Saunders 11x14 easel, componon-S 150mm enlarger lens

Saunders 4-blade easel. Comes in original box for what it's worth. Excellent condition, functional and cosmetic. $100.

And a schneider componon-S 150mm lens, works great except for the instant stop-down / wide-open switch. You have to use the aperture ring. Glass is excellent. Comes on a turret for the Omega enlarger (with a bonus 50mm componon, I've got a handful of these and I'm using one as a digital tilt-shift lens like a lensbaby... so it's not entirely useless!). $100.

I have a D5XL enlarger setup and I'm not sure whether to sell it as a unit or to part it out. It's fairly heavy / expensive for shipping and I just realized it has a lot of parts with value to them (EL-Nikkor 50/2.8, EL-Nikkor 80/4, plus the dichroic II heads which someone might want to upgrade their D5 or other compatible enlargers)... so will have to think about this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
  2. chioque

chioque Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    PM sent for the enlarger

3. walter23

walter23 Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Still available; we realized $2500 shipping Canada->Malaysia wouldn't work out (anyone know an asia-pacific shipping magnate willing to stuff it in an empty container or something?).

4. fdelisle

fdelisle Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM sent for easel.