Seal 3244 VacuSeal Hot Mount Press for 32X40 and smaller

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jimgalli, Sep 9, 2013.

1. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    [​IMG]

Once upon a time I was deadly serious about making huge black and white prints! So I bought this;

[​IMG]

Seal Vacu-Seal 3244 mounting press for Seal hot mount products.

[​IMG]

Instead of giant heavy flat platen's this uses vacuum generated by the Thomas pump you see in the first image to equalize pressure over all of the large image area.

[​IMG]

It was used and working excellent when I bought it 20 years ago. I never turned it on. It has sat quietly in my Studio area all these years. Now it must find a new home . . . AND FAST! It's in the way.

The manual is there. Heat comes from 240v circuit, so it's not plug and play. This is Pro Shop stuff.

I paid $700 for it 20 years ago. $700 Must be picked up in Central Nevada. I can not ship this. If you send a truck I'll help the driver carry it down the stairs. So NO SHIPPING. Pick Up Only. Tonopah NV.

2. clayne

clayne Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This is industrial grade insanity.

3. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Yeah, but it's analog :wink:

Actually I have a sale pending on this.

4. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Sale fell thru! Bump! Pick it up in Tonopah NV! Beautiful days here. Big puffy white clouds. Crystal blue skies. A photo paradise. Come on! You've got spring fever, you're dreaming of a road trip, so come on to Tonopah! I'll help you load it.