Sending Money to Someone

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by Mustafa Umut Sarac, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I want to send money to an APUGer with using my credit card. I dont have an pay pal account but he has. I cant be paypal member because password comes one month later.
    I dont want to go to banks or post offices. I dont want to leave the home also.
    Payment is 45 dollars.

How can I do this ?

Thank you ,

Umut

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  2. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have been reluctant to set up a paypal account, but finally relented. It took all of less than five minutes, and I supplied my own password. I dont understand why you say it will take a month to get your password. The longest part of theset-up is a two day wait for Paypal to verify my bank because I am not connecting to a credit card.

3. bobwysiwyg

bobwysiwyg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Isn't it safer to link it with a credit card? At least with a credit card you have an avenue to challenge anything bogus, whereas with your bank account, you're stuck. Also, slim as the chance may be, should there be a hack of the PayPal data, "they" might gain access to your bank account info. I never link anything to my bank account and I never use the "remember me" option for anything financial, even my own bank. :tongue:

4. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The account is strictly for PP, so I wont worry for now.

5. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    You can usually send money to a person with a Paypal account without having an account yourself. It will take a credit card payment then credit the other person's Paypal account.

Steve.