Sensing 3d even from 2d pictures of 2d to 3d conversions

Discussion in 'Alternative Processes' started by Mustafa Umut Sarac, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Oct 29, 2006
    35mm RF
    There is lots of research is being conducted on 2d to 3d conversions.

When I look to these conversions at computer screen , I say , yes they are from 3d.

How do I or all youtube users or web users agree with that.

Is that because 3d conversions have synthetic light and rendering of light ? But whenever I see more naturalistic conversions , it is harder to grasp that feeling. May be harder or impossible to take pictures with photograph camera like these 3d conversions and makes it easier to sense.

I came here with my Leica and Ektar lenses and Rembrandt etchings. I want to put in to my portraits 3d look with blending 2d look , all natural.
    Some lenses transforms 3d in to 2d pictures of 3d conversions. When I contacted with a optical research company , they said 10000 dollars to reverse engineer Summitar. Now I contacted with them to divide that research in to a one by one lens element reverse engineering and divide the costs in to 3 or 4 years. I only can do that but I will spend years at this forum if we are healthy and not banktrupt .