Series VI to 46 mm conversion

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by mtjade2007, Jun 12, 2009.

1. mtjade2007

mtjade2007 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a series VI adapter ring that mounts exactly on my newly acquired Kodak Monitor with 101mm f4.5 Anastigmat Special lens. I would like to attach a lens hood to it. I happen to have a beautiful round black metal hood with 46 mm thread. It won't thread on the series VI thread (46 mm is slightly larger).

Is there such as thing as series VI to 46 mm step up ring? I have plenty of 46 mm filters so I really would not want to have to buy series VI filters and build up a system just for this Kodak folder.

2. Chazzy

Chazzy Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've never seen any series to millimeter step-up rings, but series VI filters and accessories are plentiful and cheap.

3. John Koehrer

John Koehrer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If you have money to burn SK Grimes should be able to fix you up by making one.

4. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a series VII to 52mm ring, but it came with a camera, so I cannot suggest a source.

Next question, does anyone have a 52mm R72 filter they would care to part with at a reasonable cost :smile:.

Matt