Server Times Corrected - you may notice some weirdness..

Discussion in 'APUG System Announcements' started by Sean, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi guys, after the new server migration the times were off. I finally got this resolved but since we had a lot of posts while the times were incorrect, now that the times are correct the previous posts are all over the place. Things should get back to normal in a day or so. Thanks

2. Aggie

Aggie Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Weirdness is seeing a new post in a thread being put at the top of the page before the post of the orginal poster. like in the thread Juanito posted about traditional photography not needing the analogue monkier.

3. Dave Parker

Dave Parker Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am having all kinds of problems, can't respond to PM's, says I can only post a message every 30 seconds and I have tried about once or twice since 2 this afternoon, have not seen new messages show up correctly, there for a while could not log in it just said I could only do a search every 10 seconds...

But not to worry, I am having problems with my server tonight as well!!!

God I hate computers some days!

Dave

4. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    i removed the time limitation on searching and forum posts but didn't notice there was one for pm's so i'll remove that. It basically thinks you have posted some already since the time stamps on a few were off. Try in about 5 minutes. And yes, today is one of those "I hate computers" days.

5. roteague

roteague Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Me too.... I'm on call all night in case of database problems at work. And the hard drive on my personal computer at home died on Friday night, and I haven't had time to replace it.

6. JHannon

JHannon Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I had 148,200 new posts. Now it is back to 290.

7. Andy K

Andy K Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I had the same problems last night. Gave up trying to post and went to bed, figured it was a server issue.
    What a wonderful peaceful world we would live in if all guns were as reliable as computers. :smile: