Shameless Plug for Toronto Exhibit

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by CraigK, May 3, 2007.

1. CraigK

CraigK Member

Hi All,

Just thought I would post a shameless plug for an exhibition of some of my work during the Contact Festival in Toronto. The opening is this Sunday (May 6) from 3 to 5 p.m. This is the first time I will be showing colour work. All was shot with a Mamiya 7 or M4P on Fuji NPH. Neg's were scanned and then printed on a Chromira (forgive me father....) on Kodak's metalic Endura paper.

Anywho, you can see some of the images here.

C'mon down to the opening to say hi. I will be the tall, lanky, slightly balding guy with the fish-belly complexion cluching an M4-P and/or tumbler of single malt.

2. Guillaume Zuili

Guillaume Zuili Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm leaving Toronto on friday, that's too bad. Is it already showing before the opening ?

3. Bob Carnie

Bob Carnie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Hi Craig
    I worked on some of your sisters prints and will be there at your show, you will be a stone throw from the lab, I will be there all weekend so drop by.
    Bob

4. Timothy

Timothy Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Hi All,
    I am meeting some Toronto Focal Forum types on Sunday morning for a picture taking outing north of the city. I will swing by the opening and drop by the lab on the way back. I will try and drag the others along too.
    I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Tim R