SHD goes to the dark side

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by digiconvert, Oct 7, 2007.

1. digiconvert

digiconvert Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    :confused:

Second Hnd Darkroom is one of my favourite UK suppliers for what can best be described as 'stuff' for my hobby. But look at this page and spot the item that has caused me to sit in a quiet darkened room (sic) :smile:

http://www.secondhanddarkroom.co.uk/www.secondhanddarkroom.co.uk/info.php?p=7&pno=0

Hopefully it's just a way of him keeping up his profits so that he can continue to sell all that stuff that I love to buy .

2. BWGirl

BWGirl Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope those people cover up the printer lights in the darkroom! hahaha:D :D :D

3. Peter Black

Peter Black Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I don't think you should take them to task for this relatively minor transgression, since it logically fits with those who can develop film, but don't have a printing darkroom. Better that they scan the film and print on an inkjet, since they'll pretty soon get fed up with the poor quality and move onto real printing. :tongue:

4. digiconvert

digiconvert Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Im sorry if it seemed a more serious post than I meant. I honestly don't care if he sells a couple of memory card so long as I can buy darkroom goodies off him - he is far more reliable than ebay and prices for consumables are usually competitive.

I'm just miffed that I can't see a cartridge for my ageing photo 915. :D