Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Comments from the previous article system:

By JHannon - 11:13 PM, 10-09-2005 Rating: None
    Nice Article Kevin. Using Pliobond is a good idea because of it's flexability and it is easier to remove the covering for future repairs. I recently did a black Yashica Electro in red lizard skin. I bought the leather already cut to fit from Cameraleather.com. More expensive but it looks great.
    ---John

3. Nicholas Lindan

Nicholas Lindan Advertiser Advertiser

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. rembrant

rembrant Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I just recently saw that site. It's worth a look as you get some sense of what looks better on a black or silver body,a "vintage,a newer camera. I have several Mamiya DTL 1000s and was thinking that buying one "cut to fit" gets be the bonus of a pattern for whichever of the others I'd re-cover.

An Argus C3? I think I eventually gave one away. They were not rare-just primative. You can get a Nikon FM or FE or a Pentax Spotmatic or MX or ME Super, Mamiya DTL,Canon A-1,Nikon F.....something that is CLASSIC-yet useable...fairly cheap on ebay. A matching lens cap could be a nifty touch.So could be a strap....which if you get your leather off a second hand purse-may have a strap not hard to modify.