Soligor 135mm f/2.8 Portrait Lens for Nikon pre-AI - $7.50

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jon koss, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Eagle-eyed APUGers will notice that the picture is of a 200mm lens, not a 135. That is because my digicam has vanished under an avalanche of Deardorff V11's and Plaubel Makinas, and I can't make a picture of the shorter lens. But I do have a photo of my very similar 200, so you will need to use your imagination just a bit. The 135 on offer here is a bit prettier cosmetically than the pictured 200. Glass is crystal clear, aperture is snappy and free, focus is smooth, etc. Includes built-in sliding lens hood. Fits Nikon pre-AI. It is a respectable performer. A Zeiss 135 will look more contrasty wide open but for the money it is hard to go wrong here! Leave it in the glovebox or the bilge and reach for it when you need it. Going on vacation to the beach? Leave the serious glass at home and mount up this fellow. It is yours for $7.50 plus actual shipping. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Is it full pre-AI or pre-AI era with an AI ring added on afterward?

I have a 135 2.8 Quantaray but the aperture blades are a little slow, thought about having something to use on my Nikkormat.

4. fattyale

fattyale Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've sent PM :smile:

5. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hi there - It is pure pre-AI, with no AI ring on it. It would fit a Nikkormat. If yours is an FT-3, you could swing the AI tab out of the way.

Best,
    Jon

6. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Many thanks to the APUGers who expressed interest, and to the buyer. And I would be remiss if I did not offer an extra note of thanks to ColdEye for his valuable contribution to the thread.

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.