Solo Show in Ventura California " Symphonies of Light"

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Jim Fitzgerald, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Jim Fitzgerald

Jim Fitzgerald Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    I wanted to let everyone know that I have my first solo show at the Buenaventura Gallery in downtown Ventura on July 21, 2012 from 4 PM to 8 PM. The show will consist of my carbon transfer prints ranging in size from 8x10 through 11x14, 14x17 and 8x20. I'm not sure how many prints I will hang but it should be somewhere around 40 prints.

If you are in the LA area please stop in to say high and see some carbon prints up close.

The show runs through August 11, 2012 and I'll be at the gallery every weekend when the show is up and as often as I can during the week.

I'm going to attach a link to the home page of my website that shows the announcement.

www.carbonartphotography.com

Attached Files:

2. BradS

BradS Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Congrats Jim.

What a fantastic opportunity to see your work in person.

Best Wishes.

3. rphenning

rphenning Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I really wanna check this out, congratulations by the way.

4. Rick Olson

Rick Olson Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Jim ... this is great! You have been on quite a journey since we first met on the top of an LA parking garage with Hugo shooting the Disney Concert Hall with our ULF cameras! Wish I could see your show.

All the best!
    Rick

5. Jim Fitzgerald

Jim Fitzgerald Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Thanks everyone. Come on bye to say high if you can. I'll be in the gallery on Saturday and Sunday during art walk weekend. Food and drink and great times. I hung the show today and I open on Tuesday. Had some great help especially from my friend Matt Blais. I hung 43 carbon transfer prints. 8x10, 11x14, 8x20 and 14x17. I'm happy with the way it looks. Here are a couple of quick snaps after a long day.

Attached Files:

6. Jim Fitzgerald

Jim Fitzgerald Member

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Show was well attended and a great success. Live violin music, food and drink. A splendid time!

Attached Files: