Source for chemicals in Belgium or Holland.

Discussion in 'Alternative Processes' started by Uncle Goose, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Uncle Goose

Uncle Goose Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I really want to do some gumprints but it's very hard to get the Ammonium/pottasium Dichromate to do it. I myself live in Belgium and asking in a pharmacy is like asking explosives from a cop. So I wonder where to get it in Belgium or Holland (Holland is closeby for me). Anybody an idea?? Most online sellers won't ship internationally and I don't have a Creditcard to pay them if they are not in the Eurozone.

2. argus

argus Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Uncle Goose,

I have plenty of it.
    Sinci I work in Ghent, it would be easy to provide you with a few 100 grams.

Greetings,
    G

3. Uncle Goose

Uncle Goose Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Argus, see PM

For other people, I dug out a link (not very obvious to find, pure luck I got it) from google where you can order a wide range of altprocess chemicals. This is the link and they ship outside belgium too, might be handy for some of the people who live in the Euro zone.

http://www.permadocument.be/index.html

4. buze

buze Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Martin from silverprint told me yesterday that the Ammonium Dichromate was getting discontinued, possibly because of Brussels deciding it can be used to make bombs. I hope the Potassium one is not going to follow ! :/

5. Uncle Goose

Uncle Goose Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    What a stupid thing, I can make quite a bomb with a few things I can freely buy in a ordinary store. Why are things like these always decided by people who don't know squat about bombs to begin with.