Speedex/Isolette Bellows Available

Discussion in 'Camera Building, Repairs & Modification' started by Kapono, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Kapono

Kapono Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Aloha:

Well, they're here. Now available, replacement bellows for the Ansco Speedex/Agfa Isolette 120 folder line of cameras. I had a couple days free for making up a short run on these. I have six available.

There is a photo available at http://www2.hawaii.edu/~mkapono/bellows.htm . Price and ordering information can be found there. Or, you may reach me at mkapono@hawaii.edu .

A hui hou!

Mark K. Kapono
    Replacement Camera Bellows

2. paul ron

paul ron Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Mark I checked the prototypes you sent me and they work fine. No vignetting, and very easy to install.

3. jd callow

jd callow Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Mark,
    As a subscriber it would be more appropriate to post your wares in the classified section. As it is we will probably be deleting this thread in short order.

4. Kapono

Kapono Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Aloha:

You may delete if you wish. The post was placed with the camera restorer (Isolette/Speedex) in mind, those who are refurbishing this camera. The stats show that this post has not generated much interest, whereas on other forums it is kinda tough to keep up.

Mark

5. paul ron

paul ron Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Mark, I installed the Speedx Specail R bellows you sent me last week and I have to say you have mastered the folds perfecly. That fit is beautiful and no vignetting at all.

:smile: Thanks.