Stereo Camera repair in the Uk

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Anton Lukoszevieze, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Anton Lukoszevieze

Anton Lukoszevieze Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I have succumbed to camera lust again and bought a Voigtlander Stereflektoskop camera. I have an antique stereo viewer so thought I would make some stereo prints and view them. It is a beautiful machine and comes with an clever plate/film sheath holder which allows the use of 12 shots per magazine.
    The compur shutter needs lubing and I want to change the reflex mirror for a new one. Can anyone suggest an excellent repairer in the UK who is good and trustworthy? Here is a jpeg. of said model, not the actual camera.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
  2. pentaxuser

pentaxuser Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Harry I hope someone knows of such an expert but if not, then as a start google Ed Troszka and on the third entry you'll find his full address etc. He is highly rated by Ivor Matanle whose the classic camera guru on the Amateur Photographer mag. Ed might be worth contacting. If he doesn't cover stereo cameras he might know a man who does. Alternatively you might try Matanle. Again a google gets you several entries.

Best of luck

pentaxuser

3. airgunr

airgunr Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2008