Steve Livick - Gum Printing Book

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Bruce, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Bruce

Bruce Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    All

Does anyone have a copy of the Steve Livick Gum Printing book they want to sell?

A friend of mine would like to get one.

Thanks!

PS: Is Steve still around somewhere?

Bruce

2. DarkroomDan

DarkroomDan Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bruce,

Are you sure you don't mean David Scopickhttp://www.davidscopick.com/? He had at least two editions of his gum printing books. I have both. I don't know that he didn't write one but I don't recall any by Livick and a quick search didn't find one.

Dan

3. TheFlyingCamera

TheFlyingCamera Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a print-out of the PDF of Steven Livick's gum printing book. He still has a website that has recent postings on it - the images are mostly now photos of wildlife taken with LONG telephoto lenses. I would say to contact him about getting a copy but he's put out the giant middle finger on his website and does not want to be contacted (www.livick.com). Give the folks at Bostick & Sullivan a call - they might have a hard copy or two sitting around, or know where you can get one.

4. Bruce

Bruce Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Dan

Yes I know about the David Scopick books. Steve Livick also put out a book at one time and I am trying to find a copy for a friend.

Bruce