Studio sale: Boom, C stands, softbox, stands, backdrops

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by wilsonneal, Aug 17, 2011.

1. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Several items for the studio. Local pick up or delivery in the NY/NJ/CT area.

First, a Manfrotto Heavy Duty Boom. This is a three piece boom with counterweight on a heavy duty stand with casters. Retail was nearly $300. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018DLUBQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0014IZX54&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=00B5SCGMZ11FXKNYAR38

$100

Next, two real, genuine Matthews C-stands with Grip Arm and Head. These are not knockoffs, but real Matthews. http://www.filmandvideolighting.com/matcstangrip1.html
    I used these with a three piece hollow cross bar to hold backdrops, by sliding the Grip Arms into the hollow tube. It will easily hold any size seamless roll or the largest backdrops. The turtle bases fold flat for easy transport. The stands were $170 each. $75 each.
    Cross bar is available to whomever buys the stands for $25. This was $50.

Next, a 6 foot Calumet Nova softbox. Slightly discolored on one corner of the silk, but probably could be washed. It's still sold on their site. $75.

Next two giant backdrops. One black muslin and one handpainted (professionally done, browns, warm colors, works well). Without measuring, the handpainted is probably a 12x10, and the black is about 12x20. I used these for small groups, and very few times. If you're interested in more info, shoot me a PM. $30 for the black. $50 for the painted.

A few Manfrotto light stands, closest to these: http://www.calumetphoto.com/1/1/30602-367b-9-basic-light-stand-manfrotto.html but not exactly. If you need more info, let me know. They're pro quality, black light stands. $45 each. Have at least 3.

Also have a Lumedyne system--two packs (one with dial down), a booster module, two heads. If interested, please PM.

Again, this is pick up or delivery in NY/NJ/CT. Not shipping these.

Thanks,
    Neal

2. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Believe the Soft Box, C stands and cross bar are SOLD. Make an offer on light stands, heavy duty boom, backdrops. Clearing out.

3. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Hand Painted backdrop, C Stands, Cross bar sold to Nate. Thanks.

4. David A. Goldfarb

David A. Goldfarb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Had a pleasant meeting with Neal today to pick up my softbox and highly recommend him as a civilized person with whom to do business.

5. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    @ David A. Goldfarb ditto. Pleasure to trade with David. Thanks again.

6. wilsonneal

wilsonneal Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    Boom, black backdrop still here.