Stupid new RZ67 owner tricks :)

Discussion in 'Medium Format Cameras and Accessories' started by atlcruiser, Nov 14, 2010.

1. atlcruiser

atlcruiser Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    So I took the new RZ67 out for the first time today. Barry (from here) and I went out and I burned through 5 rolls of tri x. Just got them hung to dry...tack sharp...beautiful resolution....well exposed....all the good stuff you see at first glance ..........................................

BUT

I told myself the rubber hood for the 110 must work on the 50 as it screws right in....saw no problem through the viewfinder....looked cool....

all 4 corners on about 2.5 rolls and very evenly cut off :smile:

The 110 hood does not work on the 50! I guess most folks already know that.

2. JLP

JLP Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, it does not work on the 50. You will need the 80mm #1 slide on square wide angle hood which also works on the 65mm Lens.

3. tkamiya

tkamiya Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You can call it, a Holga adapter for Mamiya and sell it on Ebay for big bucks....

4. atlcruiser

atlcruiser Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    to go on the world heaviest holga

5. CGW

CGW Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Opposable thumbs and bipedalism are no guarantee of intelligence. Here's added proof from my first few days with a new RB last year. After prolonged, unsuccessful attempts to remove the lens, I was seriously thinking about a pipe wrench and an 8ft cheater bar when I finally discovered the camera wasn't cocked. Have fun with your RZ and those BIG negatives.